GUIDED JOURNAL AN ORAL HISTORY
Chronicle a parent's story and family history details before it's too late!
- Use this book as a conversation guide between parent and adult child to record fading memories, or fill out yourself, or ask your parent to do so.
- Tips on recording a life story include providing memory cues, such as perusing old photos together or visiting a hometown.
- Attractive keepsake volume is organized into eight sections filled with interactive prompts around the themes of back stories, milestone moments, everyday life, celebrations, reflections, advice, and such relevant facts as family medical history and life wishes.
- Inside back cover pocket holds notes, mementos, and more.
- Archival/acid-fee pages help preserve memories.
- 144 pages.
- Keepsake book measures 6-1/4'' wide x 8-1/4'' high.
- Sturdy hardcover.
When ordering please add the item to your cart so that you are given the option of a comment box. In the comment box you can add any extra info you want us to know such as a note for the recipient if it is gift item.
Please note that there are no returns accepted due to Covid-19